INTRO: FROM LITTLE BRITAIN
- Cake! Cake!
- I love a bit of cake!
- I just love cake!
- I come home and all I want is a bit of cake!
- Ooh man, I love dee cake!
VERSE 1: FARMA G
- Mr Gingerbread’s a well-known killer
- Who stays blinged up dripping pure gold syrup
- He’s one raga-muffin known to pimp jam tarts
- He dishes out the French slice to any man who’ll start
- He’s a hot cross bun
- He’s gonna make dough
- And bury anybody in the black forest gateau
- The rhubarb crumbled
- He was so stung
- When Gingerbread man killed Victoria sponge
- And Mr Kipling soon made the apple turn over
- And snitched on the killer for a spoon of pavlova
- And then the chocolate éclairs declared warfare
- ‘Cos they had fresh cream to buy themselves out of there
- And the baker boys knew they would be macaroons
- Once the dish ran away and went and married the spoon
- And the buller cake dried up quick with no soul
- But not before he made a couple of Swiss rolls
Get a weekly summary of UKHH lyrics in your inbox: